|Battle of the Bloodlines III|
The Duel III
Champs vs. Pros II
Fourteen players from MTV series will travel to Bodrum, Turkey to join the people who know their toughest strengths, crippling weaknesses, and deepest fears better than anyone -- their own flesh and blood. In this unprecedented format, competitors will battle it out WITH and AGAINST their bloodlines, turning family into foe. This shake-up gets even more twisted when players learn that their fates are combined with their bloodlines’. It’s anyone’s game when family still means everything, because despite strong performances, competitors could still go home if their relatives fall short. With $350,000 on the line and family honor to defend, there will be blood.
|Goofy||Clarabelle Cow||Goofy and Clarabelle Cow||Winners|
|Luigi||Princess Daisy||Luigi and Princess Daisy||Runner-Ups|
|Liam Riley||Sabrina Farrell||Liam and Sabrina||Third Place|
|Sarah Patterson Rice||Sally Rice||Sarah and Sally||Episode 11|
|Gus Kenworthy||Matthew Wilkas||Gus and Matthew||Episode 10|
|Ansel Elgort||Warren Elgort||Ansel and Warren||Episode 9|
|Kimora Blac||Anthony Cain||Kimora and Anthony||Episode 8|
|Meg Griffin||Stewie Griffin||Meg and Stewie||Episode 7|
|Lollipoppy||Poppy||Lollipoppy and Poppy||Episode 6|
|Cookie Monster||Biscuit Monster||C. Monster and B. Monster||Episode 5|
|Kitty||Emma||Microwave and Toaster||Episode 4|
|Ivern Pussywhillow||Daisy||Ivern and Daisy||Episode 3|
|Liza Koshy||David Dobrik||Liza and David||Episode 2|
|Dayliee “DayDay” Oliver||Wildman Oliver||DayDay and Wildman||Episode 1 / DQ|
Each team participates in numerous challenges which are followed by an elimination round — "The Pit." The winning team of each challenge earns immunity from entering The Pit, while the last-place finisher is automatically sent to The Pit. The winning team also earns the right of choosing the team that will face the last-place finisher in The Pit. There is, however, a condition in which if a same-gender team is automatically sent to The Pit, the winning team is required to send a team that has at least one player of the matching gender to compete in The Pit. The team who wins the elimination round returns to the game and has the opportunity to compete for a share of a $350,000 prize, while the losing team is eliminated from the game.
Host T. J. Lavin initially did not reveal any twists to the gameplay, however, beginning in Episode 3, a twist to the game occurred when players were forced to compete against their bloodlines. A Red and Blue Team were formed, chosen by Cara Maria and Jamie respectively, and were picked by alternating between the alumni and bloodline players so that the initial pairings were divided. From then on, the two teams would compete against each other so that the winning team of a challenge was safe from elimination and could nominate one player from the losing team for "The Pit." The losing team is also required to nominate one of their players for "The Pit." Whichever player wins the elimination round returns to the game while the other is sent home along with their bloodline from the opposing team.
In Episode 10, the families were brought back together and competed as pairs for the remainder of the season.
Money for finalists is split as follows:
- First Place: $250,000 ($125,000 each)
- Second Place: $75,000 ($37,500 each)
- Third Place: $25,000 ($12,500 each)
- This contestant's team won the challenge and was safe.
- This contestant's team won the challenge and was safe, but their bloodline was placed into the Pit and won.
- This contestant was sent into the Pit and won.
- This contestant was placed into the Pit and their bloodline won.
- This contestant was sent into the Pit and was eliminated.
- This contestant wasn't part of the elimination round, but got sent home due to their bloodline's loss.
- This contestant's team won the mission and was safe, but their bloodline was placed into the Pit and lost.
- This contestant was removed from the competition due to injury/illness.
- This contestant was disqualified due to their bloodline's removal from the competition.